SUGAR-FREE CHALLENGE: MARCH 21ST – APRIL 11TH
Here are the rules:
1. All participants must sign up by posting to comments or on the white board by Friday March 20th. Challenge starts at Midnight on March 21st and ends at Midnight on April 11th.
2. You may not use sweeteners of any kind this includes honey, molasses, sucrose, fructose, stevia, etc. etc. NOTHING!
3. ALL artificial sweeteners are also forbidden ( e.g. Splenda, Sweet N’ Low, Equal). This includes “sugar-free” foods and diet drinks.
4. Any food whatsoever that contains sugar or sweetener is not allowed. Check those labels!
5. Only consume sugar that is found naturally in foods such as fruit/vegetables
6. The rule on adult beverages, only pure spirits (vodka, whiskey, rum, etc.) and wine are allowed. No dessert wine, or any other alcoholic beverage made with added sugar, such as schnapps, or residual unconverted sugar, such as beer. (please keep in mind that this is about choice (and is a challenge after-all). Your individual efforts will be yielded with results accordingly.)
7. Post your failure or success to Core CrossFit comments section daily. A tally on the white board in the gym will be used as a tracker as well.
We will have a prize for the person with the most consecutive days completed. If you fall off the wagon, you might still win: Please don’t resort to finding out people’s weaknesses and tempting them like leaving a box of See’s bourdeaux chocolates at the front desk!!